Continuing Limited in-person services
The Middletown Church Board, in advisement with our Pandemic Advisory Committee, has decided to continue offering in-person church services. Our church will remain open but most of the service will now be pre-recorded. The videoed segments may vary somewhat from week to week, but the sermon may now be the only segment of our service that is routinely “live”. Please remember to register if you wish to attend in-person, as seating capacity is limited.
With a passion and zeal for a lost and hurting world, the Middletown Seventh-day Adventist Church is looking for ways to build bridges to a secular society through relationships. We aim to take a different approach in reaching out and helping people along their journey. We stress the importance of healthy relationships and cultural relevancy to communicate the gospel message. For these reasons we believe it is by investing time and energy in becoming a healthy community of faith that God’s church will then grow naturally.
Who Are We?
Middletown is a multi-generational and culturally diverse church comprised of people from all walks of life…
- We are accountants and musicians.
- We are students and we are teachers.
- We are pilots and carpenters.
- We are doctors and nurses.
- We are corporate professionals, homemakers, and retail clerks.
- We are physical therapists, dentists, and artists.
- We are grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, and friends.
- Most of all, we are a church family whose love for each other is defined by our love for the Lord Jesus Christ. “We love, because He first loved us.” 1 John 4.19.
Stay Connected with Us
The Middletown SDA Church works hard to stay connected with it's congregation, here and abroad. If you would like to stay connected with us, here are some of the best ways.
Each Sabbath, our services are recorded and shared here for your convenience. Find out how you can get your copy.
Add to your healthy soup recipes with three luscious vegan soups from our instructors! We will be demonstrating a super easy Taco Soup, as well as Minestrone Soup and Potato Soup.
Join us at our virtual vegan cooking class on February 1!
We are sharing how best to ride out this current wave of COVID cases, and what changes will occur to in person worship due to current concerns.