Limited in-person services
Following the direction of the Governor of Kentucky, and in order to do our part to protect the health of fellow Kentuckians, we starting to hold limited in-person services. Click below for more details on live streaming, sign-ups for in-person services, connecting with our members, and other tools and resources.
With a passion and zeal for a lost and hurting world, the Middletown Seventh-day Adventist Church is looking for ways to build bridges to a secular society through relationships. We aim to take a different approach in reaching out and helping people along their journey. We stress the importance of healthy relationships and cultural relevancy to communicate the gospel message. For these reasons we believe it is by investing time and energy in becoming a healthy community of faith that God’s church will then grow naturally.
Who Are We?
Middletown is a multi-generational and culturally diverse church comprised of people from all walks of life…
- We are accountants and musicians.
- We are students and we are teachers.
- We are pilots and carpenters.
- We are doctors and nurses.
- We are corporate professionals, homemakers, and retail clerks.
- We are physical therapists, dentists, and artists.
- We are grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, and friends.
- Most of all, we are a church family whose love for each other is defined by our love for the Lord Jesus Christ. “We love, because He first loved us.” 1 John 4.19.
Stay Connected with Us
The Middletown SDA Church works hard to stay connected with it's congregation, here and abroad. If you would like to stay connected with us, here are some of the best ways.
Each Sabbath, our services are recorded and shared here for your convenience. Find out how you can get your copy.
Chef Mark Anthony will be coming to the Middletown SDA Church on October 26 at 6:30PM for an evening of cooking and healthy living.
Middletown is proud to announce we are partnering with It is Written to bring you this exciting new series of online meetings called Answers in Prophecy.
Following the request of the Governor and consulting with medical professionals, we will not be having in-person services March 14. See our website for full details.